- It is easy to choose a course sometimes but join that course is difficult because it should be passed. Suitable candidates are selected on the basis of the score, ranking, reservation of India and some other eligibility criteria in the entrance examination.
- Central & State Govt., Universities and Institutes provide admission into various courses such as Diploma, Post Diploma, Undergraduate, Post Graduate, Research and Fellowship courses.
- Entrance Exams or Tests should be considered necessary for admission even in professional courses such as engineering, medicine, and commerce etc.
- The entrance exam has so much advantage because it provides a good educational foundation in the present competitive world.
- The main purpose of conducting entrance exam is to recognise the student ability, skill, knowledge and etc. The aptitude of the student is tested in the entrance exam.
- So Entrance exams are absolutely important to get a seat in the course and what you are preparing for entrance exam is useful after in your professional life.
What are the different kinds of entrance examinationations or tests?
Engineering Entrance Exams for 12th SCIENCE
|EXAM NAME||ADMISSION FOR||CONDUCTED BY||EXAM TYPE|
|JEE Main||ENGINEERING||NATIONAL LEVEL|
|JEE ADVANCED||ENGINEERING||NATIONAL LEVEL|
Medical Entrance Examinations For 12th SCIENCE
A lot of Entrance exams are available and every entrance exam has eligibility criteria.
- NATIONAL LEVEL
- STATE LEVEL
- UNIVERSITY LEVEL
- INSTITUTION LEVEL
ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS IN NATIONAL FOR 12th STUDENTS
- JEE MAIN
- JEE ADVANCED
ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS IN UNIVERSITY LEVEL FOR 12th STUDENTS
- GITAM GAT
- BVP CET
- Thapar University M. Tech
- CIPET JEE
- Delhi University Admission
- Lucknow University Admission
ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMS IN STATE LEVEL FOR 12th STUDENTS
- HIMACHAL PRADESH
- JHARKHAND POLYTECHNIC
- JAMMU & KASHMIR
- MADHYA PRADESH
- UTTAR PRADESH
- WEST BENGAL