- commerce stream provides a number of career options for 12th students and this field provides lot of job opportunities and in other field also.
- The current potential of the field is very high and is increasing day by day. Eventually everything relates to money because commerce is all about money.
- Commerce is trade and aids to trade. It is actually a total of all activities concerned with the exchange and distribution of goods and services from the manufacturer to the consumer.
- Activities involving buying and selling, transport, communication, insurance, banking and warehousing all constitute commercial activities.
- Commerce stream is one of best options for future.
There are many courses in commerce that gives you a good career break. Now we discuss various career options in commerce stream
What are the various Courses AFTER 12th COMMERCE ?
- Charted Accountancy (CA) – offered by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Company Secretary (CS) – offered by The Institute of Corporate Secretary of India (ICAI)
- Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) – previously called as Cost and Works Accountant (CWA) offered by to The Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India (ICMAI) ( previously known as Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India ICWAI)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Financial Risk Manager (FRM)