- The 12th board exam is turning point for students career. As soon as students pass their class 12th Exams, the first question in their mind is what to choose as a career next.
- Students are worried for their future. Choosing the right path after 12th is the turning point for the career, because it will decide your future.
- This is a very common problem to every student at this stage. But you should follow your own choice, but how to find you best choice.
- List out your career options and write all of them. What are you passionate about? or What are you good at? (write everything including cooking, writing, dancing, or even flying)
- Then take a decision on each of them. If you need any help, you will take help of your friend, family member, teachers or any other senior persons and understand it and start reducing your list.
- You may also add any career choice during this process, which you have missed or delete the one which do not interest you, after taking these steps.
- Finally you end up with 2 or 3 choices. Then it will be easy for you to choose your career option.
It is your future and you have to decide on your future and do not follow the words of others Because they will say that “this course is tough, that course is easy” and all, these opinions are from their point of view and not yours. The course that are difficult for others, may be easy for you, the only thing is that you have to experience that particular thing.
So choose your interest and set goals to achieve them. All The Best…!
Now we discuss various career options after 12th.
What are the Courses AFTER 12TH/INTERMEDIATE(+2) ?
- FOR 12TH SCIENCE STUDENTS
- FOR MEDICAL STUDENTS
- FOR NON-MEDICAL STUDENTS
- FOR 12TH ARTS/HUMANITIES STUDENTS
- FOR 12TH COMMERCE STUDENTS